Our Ethos: We believe in giving back - We support Animal Rescue Organizations.
I am Marie, originally from Sweden and currently living in the US. I have had my jewelry business together with my husband Tom since 2002 when we started our journey in New Jersey. When I'm not in the work shop getting my hands dirty, I'm helping animals.
Our jewelry is essentially based on the principles of modern Scandinavian design: simplicity and function. We just added elegance and affordability to the mix. It's to be truly enjoyed every day... or for that special occasion.
We are an ethical company.
- All our jewelry is handmade in the US with silver that has mainly been recycled or sourced from mines that adhere to responsible practices.
- We ship your orders plastic free.
- We believe in giving back and support animal rescue organizations - and we cheer on our fantastic customers who rescue.
- We test our products on people - not animals.
- We care about our planet, which means we source our materials carefully, We strive to be better environmentally with how we run the company. Sustainability is key.
Animals are important to us, and we wish we could help all homeless and abused little creatures out there. At home we have a whole gang of rescued cats. #adoptdontshop
North Brunswick Humane Association (NBHA)
Animal Alliance NJ
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)
Alley Cat Allies
Animal Protection League of New Jersey
Animal Legal Defense Fund
World Animal Protection
International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)
Read more about us in our blog: